World Time-lapse [Full] World Time-lapse [Full]

Time lapse idea is cool. Graphics are ... Eh, not good, but I suppose they work. Speed is okay. Would like to see more stuff happen and have sound.

Rough Sketchz - Making Beats Rough Sketchz - Making Beats

Witty! Style is nice and clean. Enjoyed it. Would've liked a longer sketch.

Voice Collection Vol. 1 Voice Collection Vol. 1

Sounds like you're straining your voice really hard for those lower ranges, which is no bueno. Higher pitches, I can clearly hear that you're not straining. A ton of VA's do this and destroy their voices trying to act parts they're just not meant for, men especially -- or, well, women trying to sound like men. It just doesn't work for virtually anyone. Keep working on your craft though.

Low stars are for non-animation. Would have appreciated at least some sort of visuals, comic, etc.

Space Dodge Space Dodge

Top score: 245. Didn't have patience to play much longer than a couple minutes. No sound past menu. Every time I hit the arrows to go up or down, my whole browser tab scrolls. Needs a'fixin'.

ridinfree responds:

Yes the sound issues I am trying to sort. Works fine in test game but seems to be breaking on export, will try and get a fix up for it soon and will remap the movement keys to w and s to prevent scrolling the browser.

Thanks k you for your response

Dress Up Orochimaru Dress Up Orochimaru

Would give more stars for some choice of BGM from the Audio Portal or something (to avoid copyright issues). Interface is good, not frustrating drag and drop.

Reflex Reflex

Not bad. Cute concept, actually winnable with some patience. Would be cool if this were like a full arcade and you could actually get something with the tickets.

BlueBalloonNetwork responds:

Thank you! That's my next goal. It shouldn't be too hard to add those. Should the prizes be really cool, or should I be a troll and only have really stupid prizes? As a user, did you find the ticket sound?

New Life (feat. Breana Marin) New Life (feat. Breana Marin)

Production values of this are top notch. Lyrical content could use a little more oomph for this genre. If I were you, I'd put this in Pop. That's exactly what it sounds like. Glad to see you're still here after 7 years. That's fantastic.

AIM ['17] Gun Strike AIM ['17] Gun Strike

I feel like RealFaction covered the majority of what I would say in my review. Drums need brought up a little bit. Lead is sticking out very hard. That's probably why it's lacking much of the punch you wanted to bring. Fits the art well but could use a little more layering. Also feel it could have gone without that last bout of nailing the chorus in the coffin. Is quite repetitive, to the point it feels longer than it is. Did enjoy the end.

AIM-Parallelepiped AIM-Parallelepiped

This definitely sounds like some sort of olskool GBA game. I feel the progression could really use a bit of work. Quite repetitive. Feels like it doesn't really go anywhere. I can't critique beyond that since chip isn't my area of expertise. Did enjoy the listen.

Theepicosity responds:

I've never made a 3 minute long song before, (at the time of making this) so I just repeated the tune to see if it worked. Thanks!

Paint the Future Paint the Future

I like it! The paint splotches on one and the detail of the pen on the other are a nice touch, as are the colorations and soft light. Check your proportions a bit though. Arms especially.

Congrats on UOTD!

Aqua Teen Hunger Table Aqua Teen Hunger Table

Cute! But Shake is missing his straw.

Leidolfr responds:

Thanks, yeah I didn't finish because I broke the table, I was gonna add the whole slew of em, frylock carl ogelthorpe and emory, etc.

naruto and sasuke draw that again meme naruto and sasuke draw that again meme

Not sure which I prefer more, as the old one looks a little rickety on line work and the new one looks a bit too smudgy and lacking contrast, while also looking better from a distance. Good stuff though!