Skitzo-Circus Sillies Skitzo-Circus Sillies

For some reason, this is cute to me. I don't know what to say except thank you for sharing.

A F**ked Up World A F**ked Up World

The singing could have been better, but the animation is spotless and fitting. Singing is just a bit pitchy in parts. Thoroughly enjoyed!

The Machine The Machine

Stuff like this belongs in the audio portal. This is why it exists -- to post music. This isn't an animation or game!

Ball x Spikes Ball x Spikes

Boring flappy clone. Not rating low because the concept isn't implemented well. I just hate flappy clones and think they're quite lazy and overused.

PixelScreenSaver PixelScreenSaver

This is really cool. I would have appreciated more than one color or design at a time.

Button-Choice Button-Choice

Terrible. Absolutely no point other than to troll. Please put actual effort into your flashes. The ads alongside this submission are more entertaining than the main attraction.

Bouton-Dev responds:

"Terrible": IT IS TERRIBLE, THE WAR BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND INDIA ARE VERY STRONG AND JAPAN AND SOME OF THE SIDE OF INDIA! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD !
"Absolutely no point other than to troll": Yes.
"Please could effortlessly into your actual flashes The ads Alongside this submission are more entertaining than the attraction hand.": Hello, I'm Olivier from Carglass, you think the impact is too small and not worth it to deal ? We inject our special resin in 30 minutes and the result is almost invisible! Most often at Carglass, the repair costs you nothing, yes really, it costs you nothing! Call us now at -vhjhcosdgfhcxbc! Carglass repairs, Carglass replaces

Yoe Mase - Nothing More (DEAF KEV Remix) Yoe Mase - Nothing More (DEAF KEV Remix)

I find it really interesting some of your songs here get 30k plays, while stuff like this gets ignored. I'll say one thing, your mixing is to be envied. Creates a nice sound space. Nothing particularly special about this chill little tune, but that may be part of the charm. Nothing in particular stands out, good or bad -- although that could be argued of almost all mainstream music.

Hook is good. Whole vibe is pretty chill. Chord progression sounds like a callback to Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts", a trusty standard. Melody is actually eerily reminiscent in parts.

Didn't expect the bass drop by the way. Nice stylistic change. Only thing I don't like is that there's so much variation, by the time we get used to a groove, it's gone.

Serum Synth Test Serum Synth Test

Sounds pretty good. Drums could come up a bit. Loop could be more perfect. Lead could come down just slightly.

Sound of Science Rockets (Duo Remix) Sound of Science Rockets (Duo Remix)

Enjoyed the song. Mixing is still troubling you. Specifically drums. I would side-chain them still.

Serum synths do sound good, if a little generic, and your transitions are much better. I will say, this is a proper remix and mashup in one. Although I will say people HAVE done this before. It's just quite rare. Look up DJ Earworm, but pat yourself on the back at the same time because you did more than just creatively mix up a bunch of stems.

Once you get mixing and mastering down, you'll be a fine EDM producer. We all start somewhere. :)

SMUG WENDY - GIF SMUG WENDY - GIF

Whoever is responsible for this smug anime girl image Wendy has now is a marketing genius. She's practically a pop icon now. Nice gif, by the by. The little tweets evaporating is an especially nice touch.

Wendy's Wendy's

Pretty to look at, but her proportions are a little bit off. Other than being kinda pear-shaped, the arms look like one might be a little longer than the other in some places.

Death Death

I like the sense of light and dark. Her left leg looks a little deformed though.