HouseHold #1 HouseHold #1

The rewind and fast forward sounds were a bit long, not varied, overused, etc. Other than that, little weird.

Cat-A-Mations responds:

thank for critique, yah in the next video I'm going to vary that stuff I made this a little while ago as a first animation more than 5 seconds.

V.H.E - OUTER BODY V.H.E - OUTER BODY

Style is good but I kept watching and expecting something to happen. Instead, the animation was filtered and zoomed. If this were a still, it'd be removed by the moderators in a jiffy, since that stuff isn't allowed here. That's what the AP is for. I assume this is basically an ad for your music videos?

vheproductions responds:

Hey EDM364, thank you for your honest opinion. To answer your question, it is indeed an ad for my videos.

Twilight Sparkle+18 (Loop) Twilight Sparkle+18 (Loop)

Could have just as easily been submitted as a gif to the art portal in this state imo. Decent. Slow frame rate, however.

TheMinus responds:

Gif low picture quality

Reflex Reflex

Not bad. Cute concept, actually winnable with some patience. Would be cool if this were like a full arcade and you could actually get something with the tickets.

BlueBalloonNetwork responds:

Thank you! That's my next goal. It shouldn't be too hard to add those. Should the prizes be really cool, or should I be a troll and only have really stupid prizes? As a user, did you find the ticket sound?

Super Saiyan Power Up Super Saiyan Power Up

Why did I do this? 2 stars for functioning without having much of a point.

Interactiv room? Interactiv room?

Pretty cool, and great concept. Is very clean. Wish there were more to do and a reset button though!

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

Yes, if it was uploaded by someone other than the original author (you), that would be precisely why it was removed!

Pleasing listen, having never heard the original, although nightcore tends to make dubsteppy basses sound shitty. Subtracting half a star for what sounds like a speed change in Audacity and not an in-DAW fix, if you still have project files. Otherwise, good.

liaquo responds:

Tragically I don't have the files anymore. My PC's SSD died due to an electrical issue. I modified it with the only files i had: Kicks and Snares.
I can't recreate the whole song and expecting the same sound so I simply did a pitch tweak.
I AM NOT a fan of Nightcore version because of the reasons you just exposed, the subbass turns into a weird +80Hz bass and the kick sounds like taken from a Speedcore track.
I uploaded this version because people requested it to play Geometry Dash.

(Fun Fact, if you make a "raw" pitch change on Audacity, you'll get an extreme echo because the central channel which contains the kick, snares, subbass and some growl basses tends to pan)

ISO-Metaljonus ISO-Metaljonus

Playing is superb. Mixing is a bit weak in places. The spacy atmospheric synths are sticking out until you get to about 57 seconds.

Writing is good. Bass could probably do with being down an octave at points but that could just be my ears. At points, it feels too loud. Others, too soft. Maybe needs a bit more grit to it. Of course, the djenting is very aggressive, panned well -- I feel there could be just a bit more aggressive distortion on the rhythm, perhaps EQ.

Your leads could probably come up a bit more in the mix and do well. Drums, particularly snare, need more grit and presence.

Overall, good work. Excited to hear the finished product!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! Glad ya dig it! :)

Astral Temptations Astral Temptations

Sincerely enjoyed. Takes a while to get anywhere, but so did most 80's stuff. Certainly a soothing yet eerie piece. 1:59's key change threw me off with the tom fill. After, I'd have never known the difference.

Good stuff.

naruto and sasuke draw that again meme naruto and sasuke draw that again meme

Not sure which I prefer more, as the old one looks a little rickety on line work and the new one looks a bit too smudgy and lacking contrast, while also looking better from a distance. Good stuff though!

SanfordInfected.jpg SanfordInfected.jpg

Enjoying the shading and clarity, as well as transparency. Nice work.

Adventure Is Out There Adventure Is Out There

This is a little wack for me. With the lines, you'd think the shading would be more harsh. I feel the lines are also unnecessarily thick, and our goblinesque Trump lookalike is a little distasteful, at least with the green penis going on. Not something I'd particularly enjoy looking at. Other than that, fine, I reckon.