All 80 art Reviews

Paint the Future Paint the Future

I like it! The paint splotches on one and the detail of the pen on the other are a nice touch, as are the colorations and soft light. Check your proportions a bit though. Arms especially.

Congrats on UOTD!

Aqua Teen Hunger Table Aqua Teen Hunger Table

Cute! But Shake is missing his straw.

Leidolfr responds:

Thanks, yeah I didn't finish because I broke the table, I was gonna add the whole slew of em, frylock carl ogelthorpe and emory, etc.

naruto and sasuke draw that again meme naruto and sasuke draw that again meme

Not sure which I prefer more, as the old one looks a little rickety on line work and the new one looks a bit too smudgy and lacking contrast, while also looking better from a distance. Good stuff though!

SanfordInfected.jpg SanfordInfected.jpg

Enjoying the shading and clarity, as well as transparency. Nice work.

Adventure Is Out There Adventure Is Out There

This is a little wack for me. With the lines, you'd think the shading would be more harsh. I feel the lines are also unnecessarily thick, and our goblinesque Trump lookalike is a little distasteful, at least with the green penis going on. Not something I'd particularly enjoy looking at. Other than that, fine, I reckon.

Incestibles Continuation Incestibles Continuation

I'm just gonna out and say, I read the whole thing. Was hot. No complaints. A bit straight male oriented but you just introduced me to a pairing I didn't even know I'd appreciate. Thanks for that.

Caveira Caveira

Love the detail of the blush of the chick on the left. Deforming butt shape is strange but can ignore it.

Happy B-Day Cory! Happy B-Day Cory!

Not great, but it gets the job done. Certainly not the 0 stars everyone has been trolling you with, but you definitely have the piece in the wrong category.

The Killer Rabbit Of the Caerbannog The Killer Rabbit Of the Caerbannog

Pretty alright -- but the definition is a bit smudgy and it's pretty desaturated. Keep at it though! Those are my only complaints. It's just hard to define edges with my eyes.

Meet The Artist Meet The Artist

Pretty good stuff. Gave a 4. Your coloration is good, as is the style, but I feel the presentation could be just a liiiiittle better. The subject matter is sort of overwhelmed by text. I would recommend downsizing the text in proportion. After all, it isn't a tiny image.

I love how just about all your dislikes revolve around the hot-ass weather though. Literally me. Except I hate cold weather because at least with hot weather, the breeze feels nice and I can sometimes go outside without dying, lmao. Keep up the good work!