New Life (feat. Breana Marin) New Life (feat. Breana Marin)

Production values of this are top notch. Lyrical content could use a little more oomph for this genre. If I were you, I'd put this in Pop. That's exactly what it sounds like. Glad to see you're still here after 7 years. That's fantastic.

AIM ['17] Gun Strike AIM ['17] Gun Strike

I feel like RealFaction covered the majority of what I would say in my review. Drums need brought up a little bit. Lead is sticking out very hard. That's probably why it's lacking much of the punch you wanted to bring. Fits the art well but could use a little more layering. Also feel it could have gone without that last bout of nailing the chorus in the coffin. Is quite repetitive, to the point it feels longer than it is. Did enjoy the end.

AIM-Parallelepiped AIM-Parallelepiped

This definitely sounds like some sort of olskool GBA game. I feel the progression could really use a bit of work. Quite repetitive. Feels like it doesn't really go anywhere. I can't critique beyond that since chip isn't my area of expertise. Did enjoy the listen.

Theepicosity responds:

I've never made a 3 minute long song before, (at the time of making this) so I just repeated the tune to see if it worked. Thanks!

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Thanks for uploading this, Nate. Hopefully it will cut down on people stealing the song as they have been in the days before you released it. Or maybe they'll just not understand how everything here works, rip your song from somewhere else, and upload it to the unscouted section. Either way, I'm glad even the most ungrateful ingrates haven't done your head in like they have many other artists, and always happy to see your work. I've been a fan for over a decade, and I will be as long as you keep making good music. :P

Now, the song itself I've heard 100 times, but your arrangement as always is good, and I can clearly hear influences from your older works. Nice stuff. It's on par with what I'm used to hearing from you. I can't really comment on the edit, as it doesn't really make much of a difference to my ears, having heard however many versions of the work in the past couple weeks. Still an enjoyable listen despite my ears being beaten to death, so that's an accomplishment.

Keep doing what you do!

Summer breeze Summer breeze

Not too bad. Very raw obviously as beatboxing usually is. I would say edit your stuff in a DAW and get fancy. Could turn into a career.

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

Another absolute classic. I have no complaints. This brings me back to 6th grade, and not in a middle-school-sucked kinda way. I just don't think this will ever get old. Several styles in one track, all pulled off excellently.

[Jam] Long synthesizer jam [Jam] Long synthesizer jam

Not really my thing, but there are a lot of interesting sounds here to enjoy, and it doesn't hurt my hears in any sense. Once you start poking, it becomes music to my ears. Very spacey, musical music. I now see why everyone and their mother liked to mess around with these in their basements all hours of the night :P

Mich responds:

I really like the sound of a simple sine wave with some vibrato. :) Glad you enjoyed it, and glad I took AliceMako's advice of just hitting the record button whenever jamming away.

Thanks for the review!

Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP01 Troisnyx's AP Mod Meepcast: EP01

It's interesting to hear you speak for the first time!

You pretty much cover the vast majority of crap we end up removing, as well as the ear rape, how-to spam, etc., people upload. Most of it, 95% is Geometry Dash related theft or abuse. No one can say that Newgrounds rules aren't clear about exactly what we don't host. Also, about my gender, something that will strike anything who knows me off NG hearing this cast is hearing you call me "she", as I'm trans to them. No harm, no foul, though. On NG I don't care which I'm referred to as I'm quite gender fluid. I'm happy to know I've inspired you to speak more about what's going on more than anything. :)

My condolences to you and yours about Seán's late mother, and I know I'm quite late on that. I feel your near-hiatus musically. I've also been in a very dark place, thinking about my place in the universe, deeply affected as I am by my father's death still. There's a lot going on still inside my head.

Best wishes to you, and if you do decide to busk, please bring a trustworthy friend. I would worry for you.

Currently I'm waiting 'til the 17th to do my own 'cast just for personal reasons and giving myself time to find somewhere quiet to record. I don't have a script for the 'cast yet, or even an outline, so not even the faintest idea of what I'll be talking about bar maybe the most ridiculous things I've seen this month, haha. There was a concert I went to and recorded bits from there, but still.

Try not to stress yourself out, and take care!

The Refugee's Song The Refugee's Song

Excellent composition, and evocative. I only wish the lead vocal were more audible above the piano, or present. Still more than worthy of a download. Poppy perc noise around the end threw me off until I realized what it was. Is a bit loud and not quite as spacious sounding as the rest of the track. You never cease to surprise me!

Surrealism Surrealism

I'm just gonna quietly add in that I'm happy to see you're still making great music. Been a fan since '05. Playing is superb and a fun listen. Although you might benefit from a guitar with a bit longer scale or a thicker gauge on that F. Feels like it's wavering a bit on intonation.