Adventure Of Gabriel (Official) beta Adventure Of Gabriel (Official) beta

The quality of this beta is awful. Character can't even jump. Menu music sounds like it was recorded with a potato, and not even really written. Character halfway blends into the sky. Half a star for programming.

Space Shooters Space Shooters

Decent little space shooter. Problems, part of the game goes off the display, like the restart button. The background also is clearly tiled. Ship design is a little weird. Low contrast, more so.

Fidget Spinner XL Fidget Spinner XL

Oddly relaxing, although I'd like if they slowed down rather than seizured into forever.

Ball x Spikes Ball x Spikes

Boring flappy clone. Not rating low because the concept isn't implemented well. I just hate flappy clones and think they're quite lazy and overused.

PixelScreenSaver PixelScreenSaver

This is really cool. I would have appreciated more than one color or design at a time.

Button-Choice Button-Choice

Terrible. Absolutely no point other than to troll. Please put actual effort into your flashes. The ads alongside this submission are more entertaining than the main attraction.

Bouton-Dev responds:

"Terrible": IT IS TERRIBLE, THE WAR BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND INDIA ARE VERY STRONG AND JAPAN AND SOME OF THE SIDE OF INDIA! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD !
"Absolutely no point other than to troll": Yes.
"Please could effortlessly into your actual flashes The ads Alongside this submission are more entertaining than the attraction hand.": Hello, I'm Olivier from Carglass, you think the impact is too small and not worth it to deal ? We inject our special resin in 30 minutes and the result is almost invisible! Most often at Carglass, the repair costs you nothing, yes really, it costs you nothing! Call us now at -vhjhcosdgfhcxbc! Carglass repairs, Carglass replaces

G7 Mobster From The HooseGow G7 Mobster From The HooseGow

Found this intensely boring. Seems all these games are shameless ad plugs and puzzles without plot with largely premade assets.

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Really enjoyed the game, but the medals never unlocked for me.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks.
Yes, I'm working on this problem with the medals.
Medals works now :-)

Space Dodge Space Dodge

Top score: 245. Didn't have patience to play much longer than a couple minutes. No sound past menu. Every time I hit the arrows to go up or down, my whole browser tab scrolls. Needs a'fixin'.

ridinfree responds:

Yes the sound issues I am trying to sort. Works fine in test game but seems to be breaking on export, will try and get a fix up for it soon and will remap the movement keys to w and s to prevent scrolling the browser.

Thanks k you for your response

Dress Up Orochimaru Dress Up Orochimaru

Would give more stars for some choice of BGM from the Audio Portal or something (to avoid copyright issues). Interface is good, not frustrating drag and drop.