Reflex Reflex

Not bad. Cute concept, actually winnable with some patience. Would be cool if this were like a full arcade and you could actually get something with the tickets.

BlueBalloonNetwork responds:

Thank you! That's my next goal. It shouldn't be too hard to add those. Should the prizes be really cool, or should I be a troll and only have really stupid prizes? As a user, did you find the ticket sound?

Super Saiyan Power Up Super Saiyan Power Up

Why did I do this? 2 stars for functioning without having much of a point.

Interactiv room? Interactiv room?

Pretty cool, and great concept. Is very clean. Wish there were more to do and a reset button though!

Linear Linear

Decent in the sense the game works. Awful in the sense that it isn't actually fun and seems like a decent concept wasted. Also, no audio, very rudimentary controls, clunky mechanics. Do better.

Erotomy 2: Happy Feet Erotomy 2: Happy Feet

Deeply saddened I cannot take off her socks. That just looks like it would hurt. Also, how does anyone move her legs like that? I don't know whether to be jealous or creeped out. Also, precum was kind of unrealistic to me but everyone has their fetishes. Her anatomy as well as the penis anatomy just seemed weird to me.

Lucky Dazzle Lucky Dazzle

Not bad. Good choice of music. A bit saddened that our characters become disembodied penises and the presence of the typical cumshot ending. Some of us aren't into that. Overall, good.

super good boss fight super good boss fight

would have been better if there was something more than just a single boss fight, like even being able to replay. Was fun for a minute, then a letdown

Jumpin Jim Jumpin Jim

Pretty interesting gameplay. I had no idea you could jump more than once until I'd already died a couple times. It'd be nice to have a menu with a simple control explanation

GUNDONK GUNDONK

Pleasantly difficult. Soundtrack is classic. Love it.

Application Fun! Application Fun!

Isn't much to do, but can say it's better than MS paint in 2005. Better than DA Muro today. Interesting.