HouseHold #1 HouseHold #1

The rewind and fast forward sounds were a bit long, not varied, overused, etc. Other than that, little weird.

Cat-A-Mations responds:

thank for critique, yah in the next video I'm going to vary that stuff I made this a little while ago as a first animation more than 5 seconds.

V.H.E - OUTER BODY V.H.E - OUTER BODY

Style is good but I kept watching and expecting something to happen. Instead, the animation was filtered and zoomed. If this were a still, it'd be removed by the moderators in a jiffy, since that stuff isn't allowed here. That's what the AP is for. I assume this is basically an ad for your music videos?

vheproductions responds:

Hey EDM364, thank you for your honest opinion. To answer your question, it is indeed an ad for my videos.

Twilight Sparkle+18 (Loop) Twilight Sparkle+18 (Loop)

Could have just as easily been submitted as a gif to the art portal in this state imo. Decent. Slow frame rate, however.

TheMinus responds:

Gif low picture quality

Alien Family Blog #2 Alien Family Blog #2

Oh my God, Steve, it's really you! I always find your stuff out there but interesting at the same time.

FiNgErBaNg FiNgErBaNg

Geometry Dash induced spam is bad enough in the Audio Portal. In the animation portal, it's just embarrassing. Although I am impressed you memorized the song with no headphones. I can't say this was funny or enjoyable. Not my cup of tea.

Life of Baby Bird ep.23 Life of Baby Bird ep.23

Dialogue makes no sense. Plot makes minimal sense. Animation is lackluster. Needs more baby bird -- unless in this episode, we are the baby bird. Music was decent.

Cake & Bake Episode 1 Cake & Bake Episode 1

Kinda lame, overacted, underanimated, and not really funny.

Malia's Poem Malia's Poem

This had me tripping for a good couple minutes. Her feet on that piano tho. Animation still looks kind of rotoscoped but is very well presented here.

All My People All My People

I was expecting, "I drank it", but your "my wife butt-funnelled it" was infinitely more entertaining. I imagine that would hurt. Animation style could use just a bit of work but is smooth. Just a bit strange and almost looks rotoscoped.

Suck Me From Behind Suck Me From Behind

Exactly what it says on the tin, and hilarious to boot. If someone serenaded me with that, I'd be down.