World Time-lapse [Full] World Time-lapse [Full]

Time lapse idea is cool. Graphics are ... Eh, not good, but I suppose they work. Speed is okay. Would like to see more stuff happen and have sound.

Rough Sketchz - Making Beats Rough Sketchz - Making Beats

Witty! Style is nice and clean. Enjoyed it. Would've liked a longer sketch.

Voice Collection Vol. 1 Voice Collection Vol. 1

Sounds like you're straining your voice really hard for those lower ranges, which is no bueno. Higher pitches, I can clearly hear that you're not straining. A ton of VA's do this and destroy their voices trying to act parts they're just not meant for, men especially -- or, well, women trying to sound like men. It just doesn't work for virtually anyone. Keep working on your craft though.

Low stars are for non-animation. Would have appreciated at least some sort of visuals, comic, etc.

A Pirate's Strife A Pirate's Strife

Not bad! Animation is a little exaggerated and weird in spots, and the sound mixing is not quite top notch, but good work.

Sam-Crius responds:

Thanks dude. This was my first ever 3D animated piece with my own rigged character, so I'm hoping that I've gotten better since xD Appreciate the feedback very much!

Podcast 1 - Project MK Podcast 1 - Project MK

Minus 3 stars for no animation. Minus one star for mixing of the audio. If you had examples of your own animation, I would give more stars. As is, this is more suited for YT, not NG. If you must post this, embed it in your newsposts please! It's not entertaining to sit and listen to essentially a podcast, not a true VLOG!

This would be better suited to an Audio Portal submission in Podcasts >> Discussion. It's fantastic as a podcast.

Welcome to NG, btw. It's a pleasure to see new blood, as the site itself is a fantastic springboard into animation careers and such. Good luck finding VAs in RL!

K-B-Miller responds:

Thanks for the tips! If this get's blamed (and for future 'podcasts'), I shall do just that. Since this was my first time doing such a thing, you just had me google the difference between a podcast and a vlog, and you are very correct. I apologize for the mix up.

I shall look into that after this submission expires. Thank you!

I myself never thought this would be such a great site for reaching out to experienced animators for constructive criticism and tips. Thrice the thank you for listening in and giving feedback!

ASMR ASMR

That drove me nuts, lol. Would have enjoyed it more if you had a pop filter of some kind. Not hard to make one until you can afford one yourself. Sock over hanger works for me.

Discombobulatedtoons responds:

I have one on lmao

Troll Quest 1:2 Troll Quest 1:2

Interesting story. I can't decide between option B and C. I guess I'll flip a coin and... B. Art style could be slightly more refined since this is virtually a slideshow, but the aesthetic is nice. Comes out looking more polished than it is.

CKCreative - Intro CKCreative - Intro

Good animation. Would have given more stars for something with a point/substance! :)

Superhero Horror Superhero Horror

Voice acting cold be better, but the lines were funny in themselves. Quality of recording could be better. Kid's leg hitting him was amusing. Animation overall was a little disjointed but good quality models.

How I got my microphone How I got my microphone

Animation is rudimentary. Story is okay. You could really use a pop filter for your microphone. You don't necessarily have to buy one. I stretched a sock over a coat hanger and rigged it up. My microphone was $29.99. for middling quality. I get a decent sound out of it with good mixing. Your mic is distorting and popping at points.

Potatoverse responds:

The distortment and poppingis probably caused by me over editing it. But thaks for the advice.